Report a Pothole


The roads in Boulder Creek are maintained by the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT).

To report road damage or other NCDOT related problems, complete the on-line form on the NCDOT website.

NCDOT related repairs include:

  • Potholes
  • Culvert Blockage
  • Drainage Issues
  • Missing or Damaged Signs



Note that NCDOT asks that individual homeowners report road repair issues. They wish to hear from citizens directly. One element they look at when prioritizing road repairs is the number of citizen reports they have received.

NCDOT is not interested in hearing a report from a Homeowner Association Board representative.

If you wish to inform the Boulder Creek HOA Board of a road related issue, the Board would appreciate hearing about it. But if you ask the HOA Board for assistance reporting the problem to NCDOT, the the Board member will direct you to this page.