Report a Broken Street Light

Street Lights

The street lights in Boulder Creek are maintained by Wake Electric. 

To report a street light that needs maintenance, such as a light burned out, or tree overgrowth near a light, use either of the following methods.

  • Call Wake Electric at 1-800-474-6300 Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm.
  • Use the Contact page at the Wake Electric website at 


Whether you call or use the web contact form, they will ask you to provide your personal Wake Electric account number.  You will not be charged a fee. Wake Electric simply wishes to record who reported the issue.

Note that Wake Electric asks that individual homeowners report such issues.

They do not wish to hear from Homeowner Association Board representatives.

If you wish to inform the Boulder Creek HOA Board of a street light issue, the Board  would appreciate hearing about it. But if you ask the HOA Board for assistance reporting the problem, the Board member will direct you to this page.


Report a Power Outage

To report a power outage, call 1-919-863-6499 or toll free 1-800-743-3155.